1. When will my parcel be delivered?
Deliveries are typically made the next working day after the parcel has been shipped by the sender. On the morning of delivery we can provide you with a one hour delivery window. To track your parcel or view your one hour time slot follow the link and enter the parcel number provided by the sender of the goods link.
2. My parcel has not arrived, what do I do now?
3. Can I have a delivery on Saturday?
Our standard delivery days are Monday to Friday, we currently do not offer an upgraded service for a Saturday delivery, however you can contact your sender who may be able to upgrade your delivery. You can still upgrade your delivery to before 10:30 or before noon by clicking here.
4. Can I change the date of delivery?
You can change the delivery date if you are not available to receive your parcel on the scheduled delivery day. You can do this easily by selecting the following link.
5. I will not be at home, can you leave the parcel for me in a safe location?
You can arrange for us to leave the parcel in a safe location or deliver to a neighbour by simply selecting the following link.
6. Can you leave my parcel with my neighbour?
7. Can you deliver my parcel to a different address?
8. Can I collect from the depot?
9. Where is my local depot?
10. Can I change the one hour delivery window given today?
11. I have not had a calling card but the website says you have tried to deliver, what now?
We can rearrange delivery for you even if you have not got the calling card reference number please enter your parcel number using this link.